These yummy Banana Oatmeal Muffins are the perfect healthy treat for little and big lunchboxes!
Makes: 12 muffins
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups oats (quick cooking or old fashioned)
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of mix-ins of your choice (chocolate chips, nuts, dried/fresh/frozen fruit)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin and set aside.
- Place all ingredients (except for the mix-ins) into a blender. Blend on high until batter is smooth and oats are completely blended.
- Stir in the mix-ins by hand.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins. Sprinkle with your choice of mix-ins.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Place the tray on a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Remove from the tray and enjoy!