Lessons conducted by our teachers
Our incursion program, also known as our M2M (month-to-month) program, is where we deliver the lessons in your centre, using our team of accredited specialist teachers. We work side-by-side with your Director and educators to ensure we seamlessly integrate with your centre and curriculum.
This delivery option is extremely flexible. You can trial the program for just ONE MONTH to see if it works in your centre (of course it will!) and you can then continue month to month for as long as you want. There are no long-term commitments or annual contracts. The program involves weekly lessons every week for 48 weeks of the year, breaking over the Christmas and New Year holidays.
As well as our weekly lessons, we coach your team so that the programs are reinforced every day with every child.
All of our programs can be delivered through the M2M model in child care centres, and AlphaTykes and Dynamight Kids also cater for school-age students, making them suitable for outside school hours care services as well.
Implementing programs through M2M
- Fully qualified and accredited teachers who deliver engaging, dynamic and educational lessons
- Small group classes of up to 12 children
- Weekly lessons, 48 weeks per year
- Morning and afternoon sessions available to fit with your programming
- Mentoring and coaching for group leaders
- Debriefing and coaching for the centre director
- Team rollout session
- Training for centre staff
- Marketing support and materials
- Centre signage (optional extra)
- Parent information nights and centre open days
With M2M delivery, we help you make the most of these programs and can work with you to integrate into your centre.
We currently deliver M2M programs in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth, Toowoomba, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast, so if you are in these areas we can roll-out our programs to your centres very easily. If you are outside these areas, we are looking to expand and welcome the opportunity to work with you and help you be the first centre in your area with Childhood Australia programs.